In counselling for reproductive health works:
Chosen doctors for woman:
dr Jovanovic Milovan,
dr Cikic Lahira
dr Dakic Poltikovic dr Biljana
dr Tomasevic Natasa
Doc. dr sci Bozaric Vuksanovic Aleksandra
Mr sci dr Boljevic Aleksandar
dr Stevovic Zeljka
Mr sci dr Koturovic Zdenka
Nurses:Zlaticanin Dajana, Karadzic Jelena
• All about breastfeeding – childbirth the most valuable thing you can give your baby;
• Lying-in – post partum period; problems after chilbirth (prevention, recognize the symptoms and disorders);
• Psychological advice for faster recovery after childbirth, and restore daily routine.
THE GOAL OF THE SCHOOL FOR PREGNANT WOMEN: Adequate psycho-physical preparation for childbirth
COUNSELING FOR PREGNANT WOMEN CAN VISIT:
• Women who already have children
• Fathers / partners
WHEN PREGNANT WOMEN ARE INCLUDED IN THE SCHOOL?
Od početka trudnoće. Psiho-fizićke pripreme počinju od 28. nedjelje trudnoće i za njih je potrebna saglasnost izabranog ginekologa. Časovi se organizuju jednom nedjeljno, traju dva sata, a preporučuje se da ih trudnica pohađa zajedno sa svojim partnerom/suprugom.
WHAT IS PREPARING PREGNANT WOMEN FOR CHILDBIRTH?
Since the beginning of the pregnancy. Psycho-physical preparation starting from 28. week of pregnancy and for them the needed consent of the chosen gynecologist. Classes are organised once a week, lasting two hours, and it is recommended to pregnant women to attend along with her partner/husband.
TOPICS UNDER DISCUSSION AT THE COUNSELING FOR PREGNANT WOMEN:
• Monitoring of pregnancy
• Psycho-physical changes during pregnancy
• Nutrition and care pregnant women
• The harmful effects of cigarette smoking, alcohol, drugs … during pregnancy
• The course of childbirth
• Support in childbirth
• Psychological aspects of pregnancy, childbirth, role of father and parenthood.
• The significance and practice of breastfeeding-Ten steps to successful breastfeeding (implemented in the framework of the initiative’s Hospital custom made mothers and babies -WHO and UNICEF)
• Preparations for the arrival of the baby
• Physical preparation for childbirth (breathing exercises, muscle relaxation exercises
Watch UNICEF video about breastfeeding:
COUNSELING FOR REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH, SCHOOL OF PARENTHOOD, COUNSELING FOR PREGNANT WOMEN
Working hours : 07h – 21h
Contact phone: Call center 19816, +382 20 481 966, +382 67 609 454
Address : Health facility Centar, IV proleterske bb.